Fencing is probably the most important addition to any pool design or build, as it is required to provide a safe and secure environment for your new or old swimming pool.
Just because it is a compulsory component that cannot be overlooked these day’s, doesn’t mean that it has to be aesthetically unappealing. There are many styles of metal and glass fencing which comply with our national standards, you are nearly guaranteed to find a style that would suit your needs.
- Tubular steel fencing (also available in aluminium for use with salt water pools) popular profiles include: Flat /Loop /Rod /Spear Top, which can be painted to suit any colour scheme
- Privacy Screens (steel/aluminium /timber)
- Glass pool fencing ranges include frameless/semi-frameless & Framed
- Lattice panels / fencing extensions
Glass Fencing has three different categories, including Framed / Semi -frame less & Frame less each providing a very different look yet still achieving a level of luxury that you would associate normally with resort style facilities, these styles are usually installed using aluminium or stainless steel accessories.
- Semi Frameless glass fencing has full length posts that go the height of the glass, the posts can either be flanged to suit deck mounted installation or core drilled for areas with paving or concrete
- There are Stainless steel or Aluminium options with round or square profiles to choose from
- Aluminium posts or frame can be powdercoated to match any colour scheme